Returns Repairs & Remonograms
We strive to hand-craft the highest quality merchandise and want all of our customers to be completely satisfied with their Jon Hart products. We stand behind our quality workmanship and materials and will replace or repair any product due to defective workmanship/materials. Misuse, neglect, or damage caused by common carrier is not covered in our guarantee. Repairs due to normal wear and tear, or misuse, such as airline damage, will be subject to a reasonable service charge based on time and materials. Please see below for tips on returning or exchanging your Jon Hart item.
Holiday Timeline for Returns Repairs & Remonos
Now - Oct 31st: 2 week turnaround
Nov 1 - Nov 15: 2-4 week turnaround
After Nov 15: 4-8 week turnaround
• All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt, no exceptions.
• Products made of all leather are not available for return.
• Personalized products that have NO patch are not available for return.
• Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable.
• If original purchase included a bonus gift, bonus item must be returned in order to receive full credit for the original purchase price.
• Credit card refunds will be issued on the card that was used for the original purchase. Please allow for one or two billing cycles for a refund to appear on your statement.
• Some Coated Canvas items may be able to have a new monogram patch applied to the product - these items will have a 20% restocking fee ($50 max) charged for return, which includes the new patch materials and the labor involved in replacing the old patch before putting it back into stock.
• We recommend that you insure your return/exchange for the full value of the merchandise and ship via a traceable carrier, (USPS Priority Mail, UPS, Fed-Ex, etc.) as the carrier will be responsible for a lost or damaged package.
• If you purchased your product from one of our retailers, please contact the retailer for the return.
• If you purchased your product from JonHartDesign.com and would like to return it, please verify eligibility before initiating the returns process below.
• If you would like to have your item remonogrammed, please fill out the form below and indicate as a monogram.
• Upon submitting a return or remono request, please allow 2 business days for a response from our returns department for further instruction.
Please examine your luggage carefully for damage before leaving the airport and immediately report any damage to the baggage service center of the airline on which you traveled. Damage caused by an airline is the airline’s responsibility and claims must be submitted to the airline at the time the damage occurs. If you do not follow this procedure, you risk the damage will not be covered under airline policy or by Jon Hart Design.
If you are dissatisfied after making your baggage damage claim to the airline, please contact:
Aviation Consumer Protection Division
US Department of Transportation
C-75 400 7th Street, SW, Room 4107
Washington, DC 20590